- American Board of Surgery - Surgery
- American Board of Surgery - Surgical Critical Care
- American Board of Surgery - Vascular Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery - Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- University of Damascus, 1997
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Surgery, MI, 2004
- University of Michigan, Surgical Critical Care, MI, 2009
- University of Michigan, Vascular Surgery, MI, 2008
- University of Wisconsin, Cardio-Thoracic, WI, 2006
Titles: Program Director, Vascular Surgery Fellowship
I strive to treat my patients as if I would treat my family members.
Dr. Kabbani graduated from the University of Damascus. In addition to Vascular Surgery, he is board certified in General Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, and Critical Care Surgery.
His practice focuses on the treatment of complex vascular diseases. Including performing TCARs (transcarotid artery revascularization) and laser atherectomy.
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Dissections
- Vein Pathology
Awards & Honors:
- Joseph Ponka Teacher of the Year Award, Henry Ford Hospital
- Arnold G. Coran Excellence in Teaching Award, University of Michigan
- Dean’s Honor List, American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital