- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Deccan College of Medical Sciences, 2001
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internal Medicine, MI, 2005
- Henry Ford Hospital, ClinCardElectrophysi, MI, 2009
- Henry Ford Hospital, Cardiovascular Disease, MI, 2008
Smart watches and fitness trackers don’t just track steps. They’re also valuable tools for identifying and managing heart rhythm disorders like AFib.
A cardiologist explains what you need to know if you experience heart flutter, or atrial fibrillation, which is the most common type of arrhythmia.
If you’ve been diagnosed with AFib, you might be nervous about getting your heart pumping. But exercise is essential to your heart health.
When you need a healthy snack to grab on the go, what is your go-to? Unfortunately, many people make unhealthy choices when it comes to snacking. Heart health experts share their favorite healthy snacks.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital