- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Radiology - Radiation Oncology
- University of Michigan, MI, 1984
Residencies & Internships
- University of California - San Francisco, Radiation Oncology, CA, 1991
- University of Pittsburgh, Internal Medicine, PA, 1987
Member of the Henry Ford Cancer Institute
I specialize in breast cancer, gynecologic cancer and spine cancer
Dr. Levin attended medical school at the University of Michigan. He completed his post-graduate training in Internal Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh and in Radiation Oncology at the University of California, San Francisco, where he also completed a research fellowship. He is board certified in both specialties. In addition, he received additional training in Gamma Knife Radiosurgery at the Karolinska Gamma Knife Center, at the Karolinska Hospital in Stockholm, Sweden. Currently Dr. Levin is a senior staff physician, Henry Ford Cancer Institute at Henry Ford Healthy System and is the Medical Director, Department of Radiation Oncology at Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital. He presently serves as the president of the Michigan Society of Therapeutic Radiologists and Oncologists, his state specialty society.
Awards and Honors:
Dr. Levin has published a number of articles related to cancer treatment and has presented at a number of scientific meetings as well. He has also received grants to support the clinical trials in which he participates. Dr. Levin is a member of American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology, American Medical Association, Michigan State Medical Society, Oakland County Medical Society, Michigan Society of Therapeutic Radiology, Leksell Gamma Knife Society, Radiation Therapy Oncology Group.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital