- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - Otolaryngology
- George Washington University, DC, 2013
Residencies & Internships
- Medical University of South Carolina - College of Medicine, Otolarynology, SC, 2018
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Otolaryngology, NY, 2020
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Research Associate, NY, 2020
I utilize a team-based approach that includes patients and their families to optimize quality of care. It is very important to understand patients' priorities during treatment to develop the best strategy for each individual.
My interests include general otolaryngologic disorders with a particular focus on cancers affecting the head and neck.
Dr. Lohia's interests include outcomes-based research evaluating psychological impacts and quality of life among patients who have undergone treatment for head and neck cancer. She is also interested in research assessing disparities in health care delivery and outcomes.