- ABMS Otolaryngology
- SUNY at Stony Brook, NY, 2009
Residencies & Internships
- Wayne State University, Otolaryngology, MI, 2014
- University of California - San Francisco, General Surgery, CA, 2010
- University of Washington, Laryngology, WA, 2015
I am a laryngologist, which is a specialist in voice, swallowing, and airway disorders.
I offer a complete spectrum of medical and surgical management of diseases of the larynx (voice box) and related structures. In many cases, I am able to offer minimally invasive procedures without the need for general anesthesia. For each patient, it is my goal to ensure that you and your family understand the nature of the problem and what our next steps are to improve it together.
- Patient safety and quality improvement
- Vocal fold paralysis