Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - Otolaryngology
- New York University School of Medicine, NY, 2004
- Suny Health Science Center at Brooklyn, Otolaryngology, 2009
- Suny Health Science Center at Brooklyn, Surgery, 2005
- Georgia Health Sciences University, Surgery Otolaryngology, GA, 2012
Member of the Henry Ford Cancer Institute
The Ear, Nose & Throat team at Henry Ford Hospital was recently ranked 23rd in the nation by U.S. News & World Report on its 2018-19 Best Hospitals list.
I specialize in Minimally Invasive Thyroid Surgery and Minimally Invasive Parathyroid Surgery.
Dr. Singer graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Pennsylvania and received his medical degree with Alpha Omega Alpha honors from New York University. He undertook his residency training in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the State University of New York – Downstate. Following this, he completed a fellowship in head and neck endocrine surgery at the Medical College of Georgia. A second fellowship in minimally invasive endocrine surgery augmented his experience with minimally invasive, endoscopic and robotic endocrine techniques.
Dr. Singer has published extensively on thyroid and parathyroid surgery outcomes and minimally invasive and robotic endocrine procedures. His research is focused on improving endocrine surgery outcomes and facilitating minimally invasive and robotic surgery.
Dr. Singer’s clinical practice is dedicated exclusively to the surgical management of thyroid and parathyroid diseases. Skilled with the full range of thyroid and parathyroid surgical techniques, he is particularly interested in providing “customized surgery”, tailoring the surgical approach to optimally manage the disease process and expectations of individual patients.
Videos and Articles
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital