- American Board of Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Transplant Hepatology
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, IL, 2006
Residencies & Internships
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Internal Medicine, OH, 2010
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Internal Medicine, OH, 2009
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Gastroenterology, OH, 2014
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Hepatology, OH, 2014
Dr. Deepak Venkat is the medical director of living donor liver transplant. His care philosophy is to treat every patient as if they were his own family member.
His specific areas of care are hepatology, liver transplant, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, viral hepatitis, autoimmune liver disease, liver cancer, hereditary liver disease, cirrhosis and portal hypertension.
Dr. Deepak Venkat is interested in clinical outcomes research related to:
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Viral hepatitis in solid organ transplant recipients
- Complications of cirrhosis and portal hypertension
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital