- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Surgery
- Medical College of Ohio at Toledo, OH, 2002
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Orthopaedic Surgery, MI, 2007
- Indiana University Med Center, Orthopaedic Surgery, IN, 2008
Research Interests include using blood conserving techniques during surgery and rapid recovery after surgery. Clinical interests include the treatment of Total Hip Arthroplasty, Total Knee Arthroplasty and Arthritis. He also participates in many surgical quality improvement projects.
External Web Links
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
"Through the use of hip and knee replacements, I strive to improve the quality of life for my patients by eliminating their pain and physical limitations."
Awards and Honors
Dr. Weir was awarded an "HOUR Detroit" magazine Top Doc in Orthopaedics in 2014.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital