While it can be difficult to make time in your busy schedule to get the recommended seven to nine hours of sleep each night, it is important to do...
Providing specialized care, diagnosis and treatments to create life changing outcomes, one child at a time.
Autism answers for you and your child
The Henry Ford Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities (CADD) is committed to improving the lives of children and youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or other developmental disabilities. Our team of specialists work together to determine the best care for your child. You can expect:
- A thorough diagnosis evaluation
- Proven-effective therapy sessions
- A Medical Home standard of primary care
The CADD team includes the following specialists:
- Developmental pediatrician
- Pediatric neurologist
- Pediatric psychologist
- Speech-language pathologists (SLP)
- Board-certified behavior analysts (BCBA)
- Registered behavior technicians
- Care coordinator
Henry Ford is certified by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan as an approved Center of Excellence for the diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder.