No one should fight cancer alone. Social support resources can address your emotional needs and connect you to other cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers.
- Support for Cancer Patients
- Support for Caregivers
- Bereavement and Grief Support
- LGBTQ Resources
Financial assistance, grants, and planning tools can provide you with funding and information to ease the cost of cancer.
- Assistance for Medical Expenses
- Assistance for Living Expenses
- Financial Planning
- Health Insurance and Government Assistance
Cancer can complicate your life and prevent you from feeling “normal.” We’ve gathered some resources that can help normalize your daily routine and make you feel better about yourself, despite the toll of cancer and its treatment on your body.
- Medical and Cosmetic Needs
- Caregiving and Housekeeping
- Food and Shopping Help
- Organization Tools
A cancer diagnosis may leave you with many questions. If you’re searching for information about your diagnosis online, make sure you use a trustworthy source.
- Patient Resource Centers at Henry Ford Health System
- Educational Information from Reliable Online Source