Henry Ford Billing
- Learn more about your medical bill, pay online, or contact us for assistance.
- Find out if your insurance is accepted at the Henry Ford hospital or medical center near you.
Henry Ford Financial Assistance
- Patients can look to Henry Ford Health for fair pricing of the medical services it provides and for assistance with finding options to help manage their medical costs.
Great Lakes Loan Closets
- List of community resources where patients can get medical equipment at little to no cost.
- Information and instructions about how to apply for Prescription Assistance Plans (PAPs).
World Medical Relief
- If you are without insurance and struggling to pay for everyday medication or medical supplies, you may be eligible for assistance from World Medical Relief.
CancerCare – Financial and Co-Pay Assistance
- CancerCare offers limited financial assistance for cancer-related costs and co-pays and support from oncology social workers with finding additional resources.
Patient Access Network (PAN Foundation)
- Disease-specific assistance programs help patients pay for out-of-pocket costs, such as deductibles, co-pays and coinsurance, travel expenses and health insurance premiums.
Patient Advocate Foundation
- Co-Pay Relief program exists to help reduce the financial distress patients, and their families face when paying for treatment.
- Foundation helping those who are underinsured pay copays, premiums, deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses.
The Assistance Fund
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to providing financial assistance to patients with serious and chronic diseases. TAF has programs for copay assistance, insurance premiums and incidentals and health care expenses.
Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS)
- LLS offers financial assistance for medical and non-medical expenses of those diagnosed with Leukemia or Lymphoma.