About Us: Why Choose Henry Ford Sleep Disorders Center
When it comes to diagnosing and treating your sleep disorder, where you seek treatment matters. When you choose Henry Ford, you can expect:
- History of innovation: Our sleep center is one of the longest-running in the country, and we consistently rank as one of the nation’s top research facilities for the study of sleep. Our sleep disorder experts are actively involved in sleep disorder research to provide the most up-to-date and effective treatments.
- Comprehensive evaluation: Our cutting-edge sleep labs help our sleep experts accurately diagnose a wide range of sleep disorders and customize the best treatment plan for you.
- Collaborative approach: Because we treat some medically complex cases (such as sleep disorders related to neuromuscular conditions), our doctors work closely with those in other divisions at Henry Ford to coordinate the best care. We also work with anesthesiologists to ensure that our sleep patients receive the right treatment during surgery.
- Expert team: The sleep specialists at Henry Ford are board-certified in sleep medicine and many are fellowship-trained, meaning they received several additional years of training in sleep medicine.
- Personalized treatment plan: There is no one-size-fits-all solution to sleep problems, and our team works to provide treatment that not only addresses your sleep issues, but also fits into your lifestyle.
- Convenient locations: We see patients for evaluation and sleep lab studies at many locations throughout southeast Michigan and the Jackson area.
Services we offer
Our experienced team is able to diagnose and treat a wide variety of sleep disorders -- from common problems to those that are more medically complex. Some of the services we offer include:
- Sleep testing: We perform overnight sleep studies in our labs as well as options for at-home sleep testing.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) for insomnia: For those who want a solution for insomnia that doesn’t involve medication, we have sleep therapists on our staff who specialize in this approach.
- Advanced therapies for sleep apnea: In addition to CPAP and BIPAP machines, we offer patients newer, less invasive therapies for treating sleep apnea.
- Sleep solutions for patients with neuromuscular conditions: We take a collaborative approach to treating patients whose sleep disorders coexist with other complex medical issues.