Visiting Hours and Policy
Welcome to Henry Ford Hospital (HFH). Here at HFH we care about our patients’ visitors and families. To ensure your safety and to provide the best quality of care to our patients, we ask that our visitors follow the policy outlined below. If you have any questions, please stop by any information desk or ask your nurse.
Temporary visitor restrictions
Until the transmission of COVID-19 is no longer a threat, temporary visitor restrictions are in place at Henry Ford Hospital. Visitors are allowed from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m., daily. One visitor per patient per day will be allowed during this time. All visitors must:
- Enter via the Main Entrance located on West Grand Boulevard.
- Pass the COVID-19 screening, including temperature check upon entry.
- Wear a face covering over his/her nose and mouth, such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana or handkerchief.
- The face covering must be worn for the duration of the visit.
- If a visitor refuses to wear a mask, he/she will not be allowed to enter or asked to leave the facility.
- Visitors must go directly to the patient’s room and remain in the room for the duration of their stay except to use the restroom or to purchase food. Visitors must return to the patient room immediately.
- Visitors are encouraged to come during regular visiting hours to ensure patients have time to rest.
- Patients have the right to refuse visitation at any time.
- Henry Ford Health System does not exclude, deny benefits to, restrict visitation, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the ground of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or on the basis of disability or age in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities.