- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, IL, 2000
Residencies & Internships
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internal Medicine, MA, 2003
- Northwestern University, Cardiac Electrophysiology, IL, 2008
- Northwestern University, Cardiovascular Disease, IL, 2006
Atrial fibrillation (AFib) can damage the heart and increase stroke risk. Learn about treatment options to lower your risk and restore normal heart rhythm.
Your heart flutters, races or skips a beat. Could it be atrial fibrillation? “AFib” is the most common heart rhythm disorder. Find out how to spot the signs.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital