Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship
For application information and questions please contact EPCVFELLOW@hfhs.org or call (313) 916-2871.
- Duration of training: 2 year
- Number of positions: 2
- Prerequisite training: 3 year general cardiology fellowship
- Application information:
- Method of application: ERAS
- Start date: July 1
- First day accepting applications: July 15 of year prior to start date (i.e. 12 months prior to start)
- Last day accepting applications: September 1
- Interviews conducted: Rolling
- Participation in NRMP match: Yes
- J1 and H1 visas accepted
The Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship Program at the Henry Ford Hospital is an ACGME accredited two-year training program that offers advanced training in the diagnosis and management of cardiac rhythm disorders. In this procedurally-intensive program, fellows gain extensive experience in the full spectrum of electrophysiologic procedures ranging from pacemaker and defibrillator implantation and extraction to catheter ablation of both simple and complex arrhythmias. In addition to the procedural experience, our EP fellows develop a comprehensive understanding of all other aspects of cardiac rhythm disorders including pharmacologic arrhythmia management and the basic pathophysiology of arrhythmogenesis. The arrhythmia section is actively involved in clinical research and participates in national multi-center trials as well as on-going investigator-initiated studies.