Advanced Cardiac Imaging Fellowship
For application information and questions, please contact [email protected] or call (248) 325-3139
- Duration of training: 1 year
- Number of positions: 1
- Prerequisite training: 3 year general cardiology fellowship
- Application information:
- Method of application: Complete our Universal Application and email along with your CV, a brief personal statement, USMLE/COMLEX transcript and ECFMG certificate (if applicable) to our Program Coordinator. Please request 3 letters of recommendation to be sent directly to our Program Coordinator.
- Start date: July 1
- First day accepting applications: July 1 of year prior to start date (i.e. 12 months prior to start)
- Last day accepting applications: Rolling
- Interviews conducted: Rolling
- Participation in a NRMP match: No
- J1 and H1 visas accepted
One year advanced cardiac imaging fellowship (one position, non ACGME accredited) is focused on in depth exposure to all imaging modalities (advanced echo, nuclear, cardiac PET, cardiac CT and cardiac MR). The fellowship is developed in collaboration with the Department of Radiology. The program takes place in a state of the art digital echo lab using advanced techniques such as 3D echo, strain and speckle tracking. Nuclear training is done on SPECT cameras with CT attenuation correction and includes PET CT. Training includes multislice 64 slice CT scanners and cardiac MRI with centralized interpretation. There are participation opportunities in numerous single center and multicenter research trials.