- American Board of Surgery - Surgery
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Science, 2003
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, General Surgery, MI, 2015
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, General Surgery, NY, 2010
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Surgery, Oncology, NY, 2017
Rupen Shah, M.D., is a senior staff surgical oncologist at the Henry Ford Cancer Institute. Dr. Shah recently completed his fellowship in Complex General Surgical Oncology at Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, N.Y. During that time, Dr. Shah completed a research fellowship through the Surgical Outcomes Club focused on assessing perioperative patient outcomes using large national databases.
Dr. Shah specializes in endocrine neoplasms, including thyroid, parathyroid, and adrenal tumors. He will help oversee management of peritoneal surface malignancies, including pseudomyxoma peritonei, mesothelioma, and select stage IV cancers with surgical cytoreduction and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC). Additionally, Dr. Shah will offer other regional therapies such as isolated limb infusion for select advanced melanoma and sarcoma.