Henry Ford Macomb Hospital's commitment to serve our community reaches beyond the walls of our hospitals and health centers. Community outreach includes the following major initiatives:
Faith and community health
At the core of our mission, our Faith and Community Health Division encompasses the following initiatives that respond directly to community needs:
- Neighbors Caring for Neighbors - Four clinics provide primary health care services to Macomb County residents who are of low income, without insurance or underinsured.
- Faith Community (Parish) Nursing - This nationally recognized program brings health promotion and disease prevention to 40 congregations and their surrounding communities utilizing 57 parish nurses using spiritual care interventions integrated with commonly accepted medical and health knowledge and practices.
Henry Ford Macomb doctors and staff impact the health of our region by sharing their knowledge and experience. If your non-profit organization is based in Macomb County and needs a guest speaker, please complete the request form below. We will review your request within two weeks and try to match it with a speaker that best meets your needs. Submit a request to schedule a speaker.
Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals is partnering with the community on a series of major events. The public is welcome to participate with Henry Ford Macomb staff and physicians in these events designed to promote healthy living.
Community health education
Henry Ford Macomb health experts share their knowledge through an on-going series of health education programs open to the entire community. View our calendar.
Sponsorships and partnerships
Responding to requests for support and reaching out to proactively address community needs, Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals invests thousands of hours and provides monetary support to community sponsorships and partnerships. Major health awareness and screening events; partnerships with chambers, cities, townships and numerous community service organizations; and additional outreach programs to at risk residents all contribute to improving the health, well-being and quality of life for our community.
We welcome requests for partnerships/sponsorships from non-profit organizations whose focus matches our interest in the follow areas:
- Regional growth and leadership
- Community and social service organizations
- Health-related organizations
- Education and diversity
Access our online sponsorship application. We will respond to your request in about 30 days.