- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - Otolaryngology
- University of Pittsburgh, School of Medicine, PA, 2005
Residencies & Internships
- Case Western Reserve University, Otolaryngology, OH, 2010
- Case Western Reserve University, General Surgery, OH, 2006
The Ear, Nose & Throat team at Henry Ford Hospital was recently ranked 23rd in the nation by U.S. News & World Report on its 2018-19 Best Hospitals list.
Titles: Otolaryngology Residency, Program Director
I am board certified in otolaryngology – head & neck surgery and have been a faculty member with Henry Ford since 2010. As a general otolaryngologist, I see patients of all ages, from premature babies to older adults and will be happy to take care any ear, nose, or throat surgery problem from tonsillitis to sleep apnea to sinus problems to broken facial bones to diagnosing your head & neck cancer and more.
Most importantly, I promise to treat you like a person, not a disease, as we work together to fix what’s bothering you.
My interests are in process improvement and education.
Awards and Honors:
Richard D. Nichols Outstanding Otolaryngology Teacher Award (2013-14)
When your child has frequent bouts of strep throat or sleep apnea, is it time for the tonsils or adenoids to come out? Maybe. A pediatric ENT explains what tonsils and adenoids are, why they're sometimes removed during childhood and when parents should question tonsillectomy.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital