Visitor Policy and Visiting Hours
We have put temporary measures into place that restrict routine visiting of family, friends and community at our hospitals and Emergency Rooms until the transmission of COVID-19 is no longer a threat. Additional details provided in this notice to patients.
We understand the support of family and friends is a very important part of the recovery process; however, it is important for patients to rest and recuperate. Our visitor policies help create an atmosphere of healing for all our guests.
Visiting guidelines may vary depending on the patient’s condition and family situation. Exceptions can be made in certain situations.
General business hours at the hospital are from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. If you are unsure or have questions about visiting hours, consult the staff on your unit or the unit of the patient you wish to visit. In addition, some units do have age restrictions for visitors.
We ask that our visitors follow these rules during their time at the hospital:
- If visitors are ill, please have them stay home until they are feeling better.
- Limit the number of visitors to two at a time.
- Respect established visiting hours of each unit.
- Use hand sanitizer near loved one’s room prior to entering their room and when leaving.
- Visitors must follow Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital’s Tobacco-free Environment Policy.