Visitor Policy and Visiting Hours
Notice: We have put temporary measures into place that restrict routine visiting of family, friends and community at our hospitals and emergency rooms until the transmission of COVID-19 is no longer a threat.
Visiting hours: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., 3rd & 4th Floor, 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m., 5th, 6th & 7th Floor.
We understand the support of family and friends is a very important part of the recovery process; however, it is important for patients to rest and recuperate. Our visitor policies help create an atmosphere of healing for all our guests.
Visiting guidelines may vary depending on the patient’s condition and family situation. Exceptions can be made in certain situations.
We ask that our visitors follow these rules during their time at the hospital:
- If visitors are ill, please have them stay home until they are feeling better.
- One visitor per patient per day will be allowed during this time.
- Respect established visiting hours of each unit.
- Use hand sanitizer near loved one’s room prior to entering their room and when leaving.
- Visitors must follow Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital’s Tobacco-free Environment Policy.