Patient and Family Advisory Council
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital (HFWH) is created a council composed of patients and family members to give their feedback regarding the experience they’ve had at Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital.
Interested in joining the council?
As a patient and family advisor, work with other patients and family members, health care providers and staff members to communicate concerns and provide feedback for hospital policy and procedure. We are looking for volunteers who have utilized services at Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital within the past two years and have the ability to:
- Maintain confidentiality
- Listen and hear multiple points of view
- Share personal experiences in a constructive manner
- Demonstrate compassion, understanding, and a sense of humor
- Be sensitive to the diverse patient population at HFWH
- Work collaboratively
- Enthusiastically support the mission, vision, and values of HFWH
We know you have important perspectives and solutions to share. If you are interested in joining the Patient and Family Advisory Council, please contact: Julie Johns at (734) 246-9826
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital will provide free parking and refreshments during meetings. Meetings will occur every other month and will be two hours in length. All meetings will be held at Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital in a conference room setting.