- American Board of Neurological Surgery - Neurological Surgery
- University of Cincinnati, OH, 2004
- University of Cincinnati, OH, 2002
Residencies & Internships
- University of Cincinnati, Neurosurgery, OH, 2010
- University of Cincinnati, Neurosurgery, OH, 2005
- San Francisco VA Medical Center, Movement Disorder, CA, 2011
Staying fit is important for everyone, but if you have Parkinson’s disease, exercise should be part of your daily routine to help with mobility and balance.
There are ways to manage and prevent some of the effects epilepsy has on your day-to-day activities – without feeling as though you’re missing out.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital