Henry Ford dermatologist and international expert recognized for excellence in the field of skin diseases.
Constantly evolving cosmetic products and better technology have made improving the skin's appearance easy, affordable and quick. Both men and women can refresh and renew the appearance of their face, lips, eyes and body. Cosmetic services we offer at Henry Ford include: :
- Smoothing wrinkle lines and creases
- Improving the appearance of spider veins and broken blood vessels on your face
- Fading the appearance of acne scars or other scars
- Lightening brown spots and redness of the skin
- Improving texture and diminishing pore size
- Non-surgical fat reduction treatments
We offer a wide range of cosmetic therapies to reduce wrinkles, transform the body and correct sun damaged skin. These therapies include
- Fillers: For wrinkles, creases, and restoration of youthful facial contours
- Variety of product offerings including Restylane®, Perlane®, Radiesse®, Sculptra®, Juvederm
- Botox: For frown lines and wrinkles
- Non-surgical fat reduction with Coolsculpting
- Non-surgical double chin reduction with Kybella
- Sclerotherapy: For spider and varicose veins
- State-of-the-art laser therapies such as:
- Microneedling treatments for improving skin texture, wrinkles, diminishing pores, acne scarring, fading sun spots and freckles
- Latelet-rich plasma injections for male and female pattern hair loss and skin rejuvenation
- Chemical peels for improving skin texture and tone
- Photodynamic Therapy: For acne and sun-damaged skin
- Scar Revision: For fading and removal of scars
Henry Ford, U-M team up for first-of-its kind research for facemask decontamination.
More than 440 Henry Ford Physicians Named “2020 Top Docs” by Detroit’s Hour Magazine Along with Healthcare Heroes Who Inspired Them
Specialists in cancer, neuro, heart & vascular, other specialties share the spotlight with their personal unsung heroes in the year of the pandemic
New Henry Ford Study Finds Certain Immuno Suppressing Drugs Do Not Increase Risk for Contracting COVID-19
Not taking their medication out of fear presents a greater risk to patients’ health.
Wondering how to choose the right skin care products? Follow our expert-approved, step-by-step skin care routines for both am and pm.
Retinoids play a starring role in many anti-aging products. Learn which type is best for your skincare needs.
Hidradenitis suppurativa affects 1% to 4% of the U.S. population but it's not a very well-known condition. Learn it's causes, treatments and why it's important to get treated right away.
Extra eyelid skin, or droopy eyelids, can impair your field of vision--but eyelid surgery can help. Here's how to know if you should get eyelid surgery and what to expect afterward.