Men’s Health Conditions
We know that you want to feel your best. That’s what helps you perform your best — at work, at the gym, even in the bedroom. And feeling your best means getting the right healthcare.
We understand the importance of seeking care from specialists who exclusively treat men’s health conditions. We take a compassionate, personalized approach to your needs and use advanced techniques to achieve your goals.
At the Henry Ford Men’s Health Center, our specialists provide screenings, diagnoses and treatments for a range of health issues. Whenever possible, we want to help you prevent health problems before they start.
Regular health checks also allow us to effectively treat conditions, such as enlarged prostate, using the most minimally invasive methods.
Treatment for men’s health conditions at Henry Ford: Why choose us?
We’ve created a place where men can feel comfortable and confident getting the healthcare they need. When you come to us for preventive care or treatment, you can expect:
- Expertise: Our urologists have advanced training in treating a range of men’s health conditions, including enlarged prostate, low testosterone, and erectile dysfunction. We also successfully treat Peyronie’s disease, testicular diseases, and prostate cancer.
- Team approach: The urologists in our Men’s Health Center collaborate with specialists in multiple departments. Together, they provide comprehensive, coordinated care for all of our patients.
- Advanced treatments: You’ll have access to groundbreaking therapies for prostate conditions, low testosterone and testicular pain.
- Minimally invasive surgical methods: If you have a condition that requires surgery, our surgeons use advanced, minimally invasive techniques. That often means safer, more successful surgery and faster recovery.
- Discreet, professional atmosphere: Our welcoming environment is designed to put you at ease. We understand the importance of seeking healthcare and advice from doctors who are experts in their fields.
Men’s health conditions we treat
Our Men’s Health Center offers preventive care, plus diagnosis and treatment of male health concerns. Our team of specialized urologists provides comprehensive care for a range of issues, including:
- Prostate health
- Low testosterone
- Testicular pain
- Prostate and testicular cancer
- Sexual dysfunction
- Peyronie’s Disease
Our team of specialized urologists are here for you.