Weight Management: What is My Plan?
Nutrition plans include:
Protein Power - Very low-calorie plan
For people with 25 to 100+ lbs. to lose; estimated weight-loss rate of 3-5 lbs. per week
This plan includes eating between 550-800 calories per day. On this plan, food consists of medically designed, high-quality, nutritionally complete, protein-based supplements to control hunger. This is not a liquid diet - the supplements include snack bars, puddings, crunchy snack mixes, shakes, soups and a variety of other types of meal replacement supplements. Although consuming so few calories may seem drastic, this plan provides the greatest amount of weight loss with the least amount of hunger. Come to an information session to learn how this is possible.
Combo Platter - Meal replacement plan
For people with 25 to 60+ lbs. to lose; estimated weight-loss rate of 2-3 lbs. per week
This plan includes eating between 1,000-1,200 calories per day through a combination of foods from the grocery store and the protein-based supplements.
Grocery Store Exchange - Hypo-caloric plan
For people with less than 25 lbs. to lose; estimated weight-loss rate of 1-2 lbs. per week
On this plan, calorie intake per day is individually determined. All food can be purchased at your grocery store. The Food Exchange System is used to track serving sizes and calorie intake.
All plans also include:
- Individual consultations with registered dietitians and exercise physiologists with follow-up sessions in a group, individually or by phone depending on your needs
- Personalized nutrition and fitness plans
- Group nutrition, exercise and lifestyle change classes
- Access to Heart Smart® classes and recipes
- Lifetime access to online support
- Optional group exercise programs