Join us for a free seminar to discuss how we can partner with you to improve your metabolic health and weight.
Metabolic Health and Weight Management Program Overview
The Center for Metabolic Health and Weight Management provides programming for supporting patients in preventing or better managing their weight as well as type 2 and pre-diabetes, high blood pressure and cholesterol. Our multidisciplinary team will work with you to design a health optimization plan that fits you and your lifestyle.
The Core Intensive Lifestyle Intervention Program
Overview of the 6-month program
- Monthly registered dietitian visits for individualized meal planning and health coaching
- Weekly group classes led by a behavioral health specialist registered dietitian or exercise physiologist
- Seasonal cooking demonstrations
- Health Alliance Plan offers qualifying members coverage for 12 months (2 rounds) of this program, once during their membership
- $450 for 6 months (pay up-front and receive a 10% discount)
Get Started on Improving Your Health
To learn more about the Metabolic Health and Weight Management Programs, you are invited to attend a free informational seminar. For seminar schedules and any questions, please call the Metabolic Health team at (248) 325-1355. For new patients, please download, print, and complete the Intake Form to bring with you to a seminar or send to the Metabolic Health team before your first visit.