- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery - Foot Surgery
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery - Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine - Podiatrist
- Kent State University, OH, 2012
Residencies & Internships
- Ascension St John Hospital, Podiatry, MI, 2015
Dr. Brouyette possesses the most extensive and rigorous training that the podiatric surgical profession offers in foot and ankle surgery and reconstruction. She can provide a wide range of non-surgical and surgical management of foot and ankle disorders and deformities. Dr. Brouyette is Board Certified and a member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and American Podiatric Medical Association. Dr. Brouyette is an active member in her community an avid runner who competes in local marathons, enjoys skiing and snowboarding.