- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery - Foot Surgery
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery - Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
- Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine, OH, 2012
Residencies & Internships
- Ascension St John Hospital, Podiatry, MI, 2015
Dr. Brouyette possesses the most extensive and rigorous training that the podiatric surgical profession offers in foot and ankle surgery and reconstruction. She can provide a wide range of non-surgical and surgical management of foot and ankle disorders and deformities. Dr. Brouyette is Board Certified and a member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and American Podiatric Medical Association. Dr. Brouyette is an active member in her community an avid runner who competes in local marathons, enjoys skiing and snowboarding.
Read how Dr. Brouyette has helped patients get back on their feet:
What is a podiatrist? A foot and ankle surgeon discusses what these specialists do and how they can help with foot or heel pain and a variety of other issues affecting the feet, ankles and legs.
There are a lot of options for children's footwear, so we asked a podiatrist for tips on choosing the shoes for your kids, from baby's first pair to the right shoes as they grow.
Foot and heel pain may be due to a condition called plantar fasciitis. Learn why it's so common and what you can do to minimize the pain.
Learn why doctors recommend slippers and sneakers over walking barefoot to keep your feet in top shape.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital