When to See an Endocrinologist
The Henry Ford Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Bone and Mineral Disorders provides a team of specialty physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, registered dietitians, and certified educators to provide each patient a personalized treatment plan. Henry Ford endocrinologists offer expert diagnosis and care for anyone at any stage of endocrine disease, such as diabetes, thyroid disorders, and bone and mineral disorders:
- Patients experiencing new symptoms of endocrine disease, requiring expert diagnosis
- Patients suffering from complex endocrine symptoms and diseases
- Patients newly diagnosed with endocrine disease
- Patients who have been living with endocrine disease and are now experiencing problems with managing the disease
- Patients interested in a second opinion on the diagnosis and/or management of the endocrine disease
At any point in the disease process, Henry Ford Endocrinology specialists provide the expertise of advanced diagnostic studies and medical management therapies to help each patient regain and maintain daily health. Our team also provides advanced research trials and therapies to continually improve the management of endocrine diseases.