Our Pulmonary Team
The Henry Ford difference: Our team
A team-based approach is the cornerstone of our care. That team includes — and centers on — you and your family.
Henry Ford brings together a group of physicians, nurses, pharmacists and other healthcare clinicians to provide you with excellent care. People choose Henry Ford for our:
- Collaborative approach, with multiple specialists evaluating your case.
- Availability and responsiveness:
- You can reach a highly experienced nurse coordinator by phone
- Our team takes pride in being available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for any emergency
- A pulmonary hypertension (PH) physician is always on call to help with special concerns
- Dedicated pulmonary ICU (intensive care unit), where:
- Nurses are specially trained in caring for specific lung diseases
- A pharmacist is part of the team to manage medications and inhaler therapy
- Nurse educators have special expertise in administering and managing medications for pulmonary conditions
To view other Henry Ford Health physicians, visit our provider search.