Patient Advisor Projects
Today, patients are presented with more health care options than ever before. How are you supposed to know which is right for you? At Henry Ford, our Patient-Engaged Research Center (PERC) is dedicated to listening to our patients to improve the way we treat diseases and conditions.
We currently offer many projects that help us learn about what we can do for you -- to provide the best possible outcomes for your diseases or condition. Projects focus on a various topics and may change as we continue to learn how to best provide patient care.
Active projects include:
- Asthma in the Adolescent
- Well Child Care
- Hysterectomy Guidelines for Patients
- Head and Neck Cancer (SCOOP)
- Clinical Care Based Councils (Head & Neck Cancer, TLC, Hermelin Brain Tumor Center, The Hub/Perioperative Surgical Home)
- Cancer Precision Medicine
- Research Councils
- Health System Councils
- Department Specific Committees