Visiting Hours and Policy
Updated May 20, 2021
The visitor policy has been revised to allow limited visitors in our facilities.
We recognize the importance of love and support when a patient is hospitalized or receiving care. Because our patient care philosophy depends greatly on engaging families as part of the healing process, any decision to restrict visitation and limit family presence is difficult. However, the health and safety of our patients and employees is of utmost importance.
Effective Wednesday, May 19, our visitor policy is as follows:
- Patients can have visitors 24 hours a day, in both inpatient and clinic areas.
- All visitors must enter through the Emergency Department after 10 p.m., as the Main Entrance will remain closed from 10 p.m. – 5 a.m.
- Visitors must pass COVID-19 screening upon entry and wear a mask over their nose and mouth at all times.
- We do not recommend bringing children into the hospital as visitors, but if a child is onsite, they must remain in the appropriate room while they’re inside the facility.
- Note: Visitors will not be allowed to visit any positive or clinically suspected COVID-19 patients.
- The policy is subject to change if COVID-19 cases begin to rise.
Learn more about visitor restrictions at Henry Ford facilities.