Henry Ford Sports Medicine are the official team physicians for the Detroit Pistons, Detroit Lions, Detroit City Football Club, as well as dozens of universities, colleges and high schools.
Henry Ford Sports Medicine
At Henry Ford we believe in treating the whole athlete – which means our team of sports medicine specialist are interconnected across multiple disciplines in orthopedics, cardiology, neurology, ophthalmology, ear nose and throat, nutrition, primary care, physical therapy and athletic training. They work with athletes at all levels, to develop a personalized treatment approach to get you back in the game.
- Innovative, Integrated Team: from surgery to cardiology, nutrition to performance conditioning, sports psychology to brain health. Meet our team.
- 24-Hour Appointment Guarantee: Why wait to see a doctor, when you can see one of the leading sports medicine specialist in 24 business hours. To make an appointment, call (313) 972-4216.
- Orthopedic Walk-In Clinics: Injured after the game? No appointment is necessary at our orthopedic walk-in clinics. Check out locations and hours.
- Coming in Fall 2019 – William Clay Ford Center for Athletic Medicine: Located next to the Henry Ford Detroit Pistons Performance Center, the new destination will house our leading sports medicine experts under one roof and will feature the latest technology, like advanced motion analysis and sports biomechanics with a comprehensive performance enhancement program and a state-of-the-art rehab space. Check out the latest updates.
- Official Team Physicians for Professional, Collegiate and High School Athletes. Our care extends out of the office and onto the field and includes athletic services, strengthening and conditioning.
- From Injury to Prevention to Performance Improvement: Injuries don’t just happen overnight due to trauma. Often it’s from overuse and poor conditioning. We identify potential weaknesses before they become a problem, so you can avoid injuries in the first place.
When a sports injury threatens your game, turn to Henry Ford Sports Medicine. We combine the most innovative technology with a personalized treatment plan. Check out our latest commercial.