Henry Ford Allegiance Health, a 475-bed health system, has been serving Jackson County and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years. We are proud to be part of Henry Ford Health System, a national leader among comprehensive, integrated health systems and widely recognized for clinical excellence and innovation.
Comprised of more than 40 facilities, Henry Ford Allegiance Health serves the residents of Jackson, Hillsdale, Branch, Lenawee, Ingham, Calhoun and Washtenaw counties and beyond. We are a Level II Trauma Center and a teaching hospital with a thriving Graduate Medical Education program that attracts resident doctors from around the globe. Our team of more than 400 physicians and 3,700 staff members centers everything we do on a deep commitment to those we serve.
Our comprehensive health care services also focus on wellness, prevention and education. Through our Health Improvement Organization, Henry Ford Allegiance Health has earned national recognition for partnering with local organizations to innovatively and equitably address these needs.
- Our 475-bed system provides a full range of inpatient and outpatient services, including such specialty services as cardiac surgery, minimally invasive structural heart procedures, neurosurgery, plastic surgery, and partial or total joint replacement.
- We have earned Magnet status from the American Nursing Credentialing Center by demonstrating excellence in patient care and innovation, signifying the highest level of care delivered by nurses who are supported to be the very best they can be.
- With the construction of a new patient tower in 2019, we are able to provide every inpatient with a private room.
- As part of the Henry Ford Cancer Institute, our Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology programs bring local access to the latest advancements in technology, treatments and research.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Hospice Home, the only hospice residence in the region, provides compassionate and dignified end-of-life care paired with emotional support for patients and their families.
- Recent service investments include a complete renovation of our Hospital lobby and front entrance, to provide a more accessible and welcoming environment for patients and visitors, and a new hybrid operating room for complex heart and vascular procedures.