Henry Ford Allegiance Health, a 475-bed health system, has been serving Jackson County and its surrounding communities for 100 years. We are proud to be part of Henry Ford Health System, a national leader among comprehensive, integrated health systems and widely recognized for clinical excellence and innovation.
Comprised of more than 40 facilities, Henry Ford Allegiance Health serves the residents of Jackson, Hillsdale, Branch, Lenawee, Ingham, Calhoun and Washtenaw counties and beyond. We are also a teaching hospital with a thriving Graduate Medical Education program that attracts resident doctors from around the globe. Our team of more than 400 physicians and 3,700 staff members centers everything we do on a deep commitment to those we serve.
Our comprehensive health care services also focus on wellness, prevention and education. Through our Health Improvement Organization, Henry Ford Allegiance Health has earned national recognition for partnering with local organizations to innovatively address these needs in our communities.
- Proudly celebrating our 100th Anniversary, Henry Ford Allegiance Health has been serving south central Michigan since 1918.
- Our 475-bed system provides a full range of inpatient and outpatient services, including specialty services such as cardiac surgery and neurosurgery.
- The Henry Ford Allegiance Heart & Vascular Center is designed as a healing environment for open-heart surgery patients.
- Our Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology programs are part of the Henry Ford Cancer Institute.
- The only hospice residence in our region, Henry Ford Allegiance Hospice Home supports patients and their families.
- Our Emergency Department receives more than 88,000 visits annually.
- Recent service investments include a Center for Health Innovation & Education, dermatology care, plastic surgery, Level II Trauma verification and expanding our main hospital structure to allow for all private rooms.
- Primary health services for the underserved, regardless of their ability to pay, are provided through the Center for Family Health.