Disease and treatment information from the Henry Ford Cancer Institute
- Kidney cancer treatment
- What to expect after a kidney cancer diagnosis
- Kidney cancer diagnosis information
Disease and treatment Information from National Sources
- National Cancer Institute
- Information on kidney (renal cell) cancer for patients and caregivers
- American Cancer Society
- Kidney cancer information
Talk with other kidney cancer patients
- Gilda’s Club Metro Detroit
- This 100% free local program provides support and networking groups, educational lectures, workshops and social activities for cancer patients, their loved ones and those who are grieving.
- Imerman Angels
- A program that provides personalized connections that enable one-on-one support among cancer fighters, survivors, and caregivers. Phone: (866) 463-7626.
- The National Kidney Foundation
Colleen's Corner: Local and National Resources
For more support, visit Colleen's Corner for a list of helpful local and national resources about cancer.