Our team of addiction providers will work with you and your loved ones to create a personalized, effective treatment plan for this serious medical condition.
Comprehensive behavioral health treatment in southeast Michigan
Behavioral health conditions disrupt the lives of people who suffer from them, as well as their families. But you don’t have to face these challenges alone. Our behavioral health specialists treat conditions that affect our patients’ mental well-being with compassionate, customized care.
We’re one of Michigan’s largest and most experienced providers of comprehensive behavioral health services, with locations throughout metro Detroit and southeast Michigan.
Behavioral health services we provide
Patients and families can access a wide range of treatment options relating to behavioral health, including:
- Addiction (substance-use disorder): effective strategies for treating addiction, such as inpatient and outpatient treatment options, including detoxification (detox) and medication-assisted treatment
- Specialized care for children and teens: specialized treatment options for young patients coping with behavioral health issues, including addiction
- Inpatient psychiatric care: in-depth, intensive care in a controlled environment for adults and young patients with severe behavioral health conditions
- Mental health: comprehensive outpatient psychiatric care for a wide range of behavioral health issues for patients of all ages
- Neuropsychology: thorough evaluations for complex behavioral health and medical conditions