Donna Wellington, Vice President, Primary Health, and Windsor Essex-County resident is honored to advocate for the community.
Comprehensive behavioral health treatment for patients of all ages
Behavioral health conditions disrupt the lives of people who suffer from them, as well as their families. But you don’t have to face these challenges alone. Our behavioral health specialists treat conditions that affect our patients’ mental well-being with compassionate, customized care.
We’re one of Michigan’s largest and most experienced providers of comprehensive behavioral health services, with locations throughout Southeast and South Central Michigan.
Henry Ford Behavioral Health values the diversity of our patients, their families, our workforce, and the communities we serve. We accept and respect all people and will continue to work to provide health care that is safe, easily available, and with the best outcomes to all patients, including those of any race, culture, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical ability, and military history.
Behavioral health services we provide
Patients and families can access a wide range of treatment options relating to behavioral health, including:
- Addiction (substance use disorder): effective strategies for treating addiction, such as inpatient and outpatient treatment options, including detoxification (detox) and medication-assisted treatment
- Specialized care for children and teens: specialized treatment options for young patients coping with behavioral health issues, including addiction
- Inpatient psychiatric care: in-depth, intensive care in a controlled environment for adults and young patients with severe behavioral health conditions
- Mental health: comprehensive outpatient psychiatric care for a wide range of behavioral health issues for patients of all ages
- Neuropsychology: thorough evaluations for complex behavioral health and medical conditions
To make an appointment with a behavioral health expert call:
Distinction based on quality of care, patient experience and cost efficiency.
Henry Ford Health System specialty clinic aims to help patients overcome cognitive, mental health conditions.
Before purchasing the latest electronics for your kids this holiday season, take these steps to evaluate if they are developmentally ready for digital device use.
Learn why mental health issues like depression and anxiety are risk factors for developing long COVID--and what you can do about it.
Do you excel at work or school but still feel anxious? Learn how to recognize anxiety symptoms and get care to improve your health and well-being.
What's the difference between a psychiatrist and a psychologist--and which one should you see? Here's how to find a therapist who is right for you.