Support and Resources from Henry Ford Health System
Disease and Treatment information from The Henry Ford Cancer Institute
- Brain Tumor Diagnosis and Imaging information
- Brain Tumor Typing
- Brain Tumor Treatments
- Brain Cancer: What to Expect
Disease and Treatment Information from National Sources
- Brain Cancer-Information for patients from the National Cancer Institute
- Information from the American Cancer Society
Interact with other Brain Tumor patients
- The American Brain Tumor Association has information and resources for patients, caregivers, and families affected by a brain tumor.
- Imerman Angels
- A program that provides personalized connections that enable one-on-one support among cancer fighters, survivors, and caregivers. Phone: (866) 463-7626.
- Learn more about connecting with a mentor angel.
- Brains for The Cure
- An easy-to-navigate page for people on any step of the brain tumor journey, from diagnosis to survivorship.
- Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure (ABC2)
- An organization focused on research for a cure. They also offer guidance for anyone facing a brain tumor treatment.
- Helps provide financial assistance to brain tumor patients, burdened by the staggering cost of treatment.