Women’s Pelvic Health & Continence Center
Pelvic floor disorders — including incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse — are not uncommon. In fact, they affect as many as 1 in 3 women. These conditions often occur as you get older, but they are not an inevitable result of aging.
We understand that issues affecting your pelvic health can have a big impact on your lifestyle and your well-being. That’s why we’ve assembled a team of experts who specialize in women’s pelvic health.
There’s no need to feel embarrassed when seeking treatment for pelvic health concerns. We’ve helped thousands of women regain pelvic health — and their confidence. We can help you, too.
Women’s pelvic health treatment at Henry Ford: Why choose us?
Pelvic health disorders can negatively affect your life, but you are not alone. These issues are quite common, and also very treatable. When you come to us for diagnosis and treatment of pelvic floor disorders, you can expect:
- Discreet, professional atmosphere: The welcoming environment of our center is designed to put you at ease. Women with pelvic health concerns can feel comfortable seeking care and advice from doctors and other specialists who are experts in their fields.
- Expertise: Our doctors are board-certified and fellowship-trained, with advanced education specific to female pelvic health. Their expertise means better results for all our patients.
- Team approach to care: Your care team may include experts from a variety of specialties — including urologists, urogynecologists and other female pelvic health specialists. Together, they will customize a treatment plan for your needs.
- Advanced diagnostics: We use sophisticated techniques to analyze and accurately diagnose your condition. A precise diagnosis is key to determining the most effective treatment.
- Innovative treatments: Our experts use a variety of surgical and nonsurgical approaches to treat pelvic health and incontinence. Our effective treatments bring relief to women coping with pelvic health concerns.
- Patient coordinators: Our coordinators work with you to ease the burden of scheduling your confidential appointments.
Pelvic health conditions we treat
Our pelvic health specialists are experts at treating all aspects of female pelvic health. Conditions we treat include: