Pelvic Health & Continence Center
You are not alone. As many as 1 in 3 women experience a pelvic floor disorder, including bladder and bowel control problems, and pelvic organ prolapse. Although they become more common as women get older, these disorders are not a normal part of aging.
Expertise and compassion
At Henry Ford, our team of specialists understands how pelvic floor disorders can negatively affect your life and your lifestyle. We offer a proactive and compassionate approach to helping you overcome these issues and the burden that comes with them. Our pelvic medicine program includes:
- Physicians with specialized training in gynecology and urology (fellowship-trained in female pelvic medicine/urogynecology)
- Advanced diagnostics to determine your type of condition
- Surgical and nonsurgical treatment options
- Patient coordinators to schedule confidential appointments
- Convenient locations in Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties
Complete this form to download our free Pelvic Health Info Guide to learn more about these common conditions and how they can be treated.
Are you dealing with urinary incontinence?
- Are you using the bathroom so often it disrupts your day or wakes you up at night?
- Do you find it hard to make it to the bathroom, or do you have accidents?
- Are you using pads to protect you from bladder leakage?
- Are you worried that when you cough, sneeze or lift heavy objects you will leak urine?
- Are you experiencing pressure or bulging in your vagina, especially after standing for long periods?
- Do you visit the bathroom to urinate more than 8 times a day?