Request Sponsorship from Henry Ford Health System
Thank you for your interest in submitting a sponsorship proposal to Henry Ford Health System.
Due to the high volume of requests that we receive, all opportunities must be submitted via this website for consideration. Henry Ford Health System (HFHS) only accepts proposals via this website. So that your sponsorship request reaches the appropriate party for review, and to ensure that we respond to your request in a timely manner, we have created an online proposal and submission system. All sponsorship proposals must be submitted through this website.
HFHS is committed to improving the quality of life in the communities it serves. Keeping all people well is a critical part of this, but just as important, is what we do to look at the health issues facing our community and partnering with others to prevent disease, promote good health, reduce health disparities among minority populations, and advocate on behalf of our employees, patients and their families.
HFHS will consider support of and partnership with non-profit, tax exempt, 501(c)(3) organizations and programs with a primary focus in the following areas:
- Community Health, Promotion, Education and Advocacy
- Youth and Senior populations that address critical community concerns, particularly issues that impact on health
- Diversity health and healthcare in the workforce, workplace, or market place
- Civic and Business Organizations that promote good citizenship
- Arts and Culture programs that enhance appreciation for the cultural mix of southeastern Michigan
- Non-supported Areas
HFHS, Community Benefit does not contribute to the following:
- Organizations without current IRS 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, public charity status
- Organizations that discriminate by race, religion, color, creed, gender, age or national origin
- Requests for Loans
- Proposals and Requests