Your patient liaison
Cancer care is a lot to manage. Fortunately, you don’t have to do it alone. Our concierge service makes your cancer care a little easier.
We’ll match you with a patient liaison during your first consultation with us. This professional is available to you and your family members seven days a week. The patient liaison can:
- Answer questions
- Arrange transportation
- Help obtain medical supplies
- Coordinate many other aspects of your care
If you’re visiting from outside the Detroit area, the patient liaison can even schedule sightseeing excursions and dinner reservations or perform other concierge services by request.
Prostate Cancer Options Program
This is a comprehensive program for men with prostate cancer and their family members. We provide educational sessions and appointments with different specialists all during the same visit.
The Prostate Cancer Options Program includes:
- An educational session with a registered nurse about prostate cancer and treatment options
- Separate appointments with prostate cancer specialists for evaluation
- Discussion of treatment options and recommendations
- Creation of your treatment plan
Please allow two to three hours for your visit. Afterward, your nurse coordinator will help you schedule your next appointment. The coordinator also can provide information about education and support services for you and your family members.