Henry Ford Hospital Programs
At Henry Ford Hospital, you’ll hone your skills and specialize in an area you choose. You’ll have access to unique opportunities you won’t find in a classroom. Our instructors are expert physicians, and you will provide hands-on patient care under their instruction.
Our program offers:
- A rich, clinical learning environment with opportunities to see patients from all financial and cultural backgrounds
- Exposure to different types of facilities, including a specialized care hospital, regional hospitals, and an extensive network of outpatient care centers
- Guidance and mentoring by world-renowned, full-time faculty
- Opportunities to participate in advanced research programs
- The chance to learn about common and complex conditions and diseases in a medical setting
You can read more about our programs below.
- Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Anatomic Pathology
- Cardiology Intensive Care Unit
- Child Psychology
- Clinical Cardiology Consultation
- Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging
- Emergency Medicine – Adult
- Family Practice Sports Medicine, (available to WSU students only)
- General Medicine Subinternship
- General Surgery Subinternship (available to WSU students only)
- Infectious Disease
- Interventional Radiology
- Medical Genetics
- Medical Oncology
- Nephrology and Hypertension
- Neurology Consult
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pain Management
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Pulmonary Disease Consultation
- Pulmonary and Critical Care MICU
- Radiation Oncology
- Sleep Disorders Medicine
- Surgical Intensive Care Unit
- Thoracic Surgery
- Transplantation Surgery
- Trauma and Emergency Surgery
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
Thank you for your interest in research at Henry Ford Hospital. Please complete the Medical Student Research Application and send to email@example.com along with your current CV. Please note the following:
- We only accept applications from current students enrolled in a medical school. Individuals must be living in the United States at the time of research.
- If you are a WSU-SOM student enrolled in a research elective, please do NOT use this form. Instead, contact your school for further direction.
- If you are a WSU-SOM or MSU-CHM base student in your 3rd or 4th, please do NOT use this form. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
- All research through our site is voluntary and unpaid.
We process research applications two times during the year: