Henry Ford Health System is committed to ensuring our Deaf or hard-of-hearing patients and visitors have equal access to all services. We provide the appropriate auxiliary aids and services, including qualified sign language interpreters, TTYs and other assistive listening devices, at no cost.English Español العربية বাংলা Deutsch 中文 中文 Français ܐܫܘܪܝܐ Polski Shqip Italiano Tagalog हिदी 한국의 Tiếng Việt 日本語 Русский язык Srpski Македонски اردو Română
Customer Service & ADA Concerns
Henry Ford Health System provides free aids and services, including qualified interpreters, to people with disabilities so that they can communicate effectively with us. If you believe that Henry Ford Health System has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way, the following steps can be taken to resolve your concerns:
- Discuss your concerns with your doctor, nurse or other caregiver.
- For customer service questions and comments, please contact us.
- To share an ADA concern, email CommunicationAccess@hfhs.org or call 313-874-4805.
- To file a complaint with the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, call 800-882-6006 or complete a LARA - HEALTH FACILITY COMPLAINT FORM.
- To file a complaint with the Michigan Department of Civil Rights, Division on Deaf, DeafBlind and Hard of Hearing, call VP: 313-437-7035/ Toll-Free Voice/TTY: 887-499-6232; email DODDBHH@Michigan.gov or go to MDCR - Division on Deaf, DeafBlind and Hard of Hearing.
- To file a Civil Rights complaint go to: Filing a Civil Rights Complaint | HHS.gov.
Tools for You
Health Care Visit Tool
Please print and bring the following flier with you to use as a patient safety tool and help keep track of care and medication instructions during your visit.
- Health Care Visit Tool - English
- Health Care Visit Tool - Arabic, العربية
- Health Care Visit Tool - Spanish, Español
- Health Care Visit Tool - Bengali, বাংলা
Advanced Directive Forms
An Advance Directive form is a document that allows you to put your medical care choices in writing. It tells the health care team what your wishes are if you become too sick to speak for yourself. View the Advanced Directive forms here.